Six Ways to Make Your Work Week Easier
1. Meal prep your breakfasts and lunches on Saturday or Sunday. Then each morning, just grab and go. If you have kids, you can do the same for them.
2. Sort your clothes for the week. Check the weather forecast to get an idea on what to wear each day. You can also do the same for your kids here, too.
3. Place all items that need to leave with you near the door. You could have a little space designated for things that must go. The kids can put their book bags there as well.
4. Take out the trash at night, so you won’t lose time leaving in the morning taking trash to the bin or road for pickup. This can work for any other chores you find yourself doing in the morning before work.
5. Do as much of your work at the job as you can and do not save it to bring home. Leave whatever you didn’t finish at work and finish it the next day. You will have more time to do other things like: spend time with your family, exercise, rest, read, etc.
6. Gas up the car or run to the ATM in the afternoon after work ( or over the weekend) instead of in the morning before work. It will take a lot of stress off of you and may even save you from getting a ticket.